Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
OMNI WILLIAM PENN
WHY IS THE OMNI WILLIAM PENN A GOOD CHOICE FOR WEDDING PHOTOS OR AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
- This stately hotel has the most traditional elegance of all the downtown hotels.
- There are numerous spacious suites.
- The main lobby is a wonderful, elegant place for photos.
- The mezzanine, located on the Grant Street side of the hotel, has the most beautiful ceiling in Pittsburgh, and is quieter – but it’s not always open.
But keep in mind…
- The main lobby can be very crowded and busy.
- If you’re staying here, be sure you ask for a room with an outside window that gets good light! Some of the rooms face the alcove of the hotel and are really dark. Good window light makes for great photos!
- There’s no reliable street parking easily accessible nearby, so be sure to allow time to get a car out of the parking garage. Remember, on your wedding day, even though you may be just hopping in a limo, your photographer still has to retrieve her car!
530 William Penn Pl,
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
No grid was found for: "Omni".
Find a venue or location on the map:
<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><iframe src="https://mapsengine.google.com/map/embed?mid=zZ-n-UqDEnzo.kxGN87CSzxA8" width="640" height="480"></iframe>