Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
ST. PATRICK’S COURTYARD GARDEN
WHY IS ST. PATRICK’S COURTYARD GARDEN A GOOD CHOICE FOR WEDDING PHOTOS OR AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION??
- For a small space, this courtyard garden has a lot to offer. Paved paths, a rusty gate, a blue bench, colorful flowers and brick walls offer a lot of options.
- If you want something green and park-like that’s convenient to the Strip District, this is a good choice.
- You’ll see three different seasons in the photos here, and note that it looks great in every season, even on a July afternoon.
But keep in mind…
- Sort of open to the public… you can walk right in, but it’s best to call first to confirm permission.
- It’s a little far to walk here from the Heinz History Center. It’s not impossible, but on a very hot or cold wedding day, or with uncomfortable shoes, it will feel like a long walk.
1711 Liberty Ave,
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
No grid was found for: "ST..
Find a venue or location on the map:
<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><iframe src="https://mapsengine.google.com/map/embed?mid=zZ-n-UqDEnzo.kxGN87CSzxA8" width="640" height="480"></iframe>