Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
WHY IS SCHENLEY PARK A GOOD CHOICE FOR WEDDING PHOTOS OR AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
- Schenley Park is much less manicured than the other city parks, Mellon and Frick. It’s a much wilder, more overgrown park.
- There’s a lot of diversity here. You have the one-of-a-kind stone bridge, tiny Panther Hollow Lake with its marshy cattails, and the cobblestone road behind the Visitors Center.
- There are a lot of different spots
withinSchenley Park! There are a lot of photos to look through in this gallery. To get a better idea of where within Schenley Park these locations are, check out the interactive photo location guide map below.
- For a great sunset photo, go to the Frisbee Golf Course near the skating rink.
But keep in mind…
- To get to the stone bridge and Panther Hollow Lake, it is a significant walk involving a lot of steps. Not recommended unless you have comfortable shoes and a willingness to climb a lot of stairs! But, the very unique stone bridge at the bottom is worth the walk.
- It’s very shady in the Panther Hollow area. If you’re planning an evening engagement session, go here first, as sunlight disappears here earlier than up at street level.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213