Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
WHY IS SCHENLEY PARK A GOOD CHOICE FOR WEDDING PHOTOS OR AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
- Schenley Park is much less manicured than the other city parks, Mellon and Frick. It’s a much wilder, more overgrown park.
- There’s a lot of diversity here. You have the one-of-a-kind stone bridge, tiny Panther Hollow Lake with its marshy cattails, and the cobblestone road behind the Visitors Center.
- There are a lot of different spots
withinSchenley Park! There are a lot of photos to look through in this gallery. To get a better idea of where within Schenley Park these locations are, check out the interactive photo location guide map below.
- For a great sunset photo, go to the Frisbee Golf Course near the skating rink.
But keep in mind…
- To get to the stone bridge and Panther Hollow Lake, it is a significant walk involving a lot of steps. Not recommended unless you have comfortable shoes and a willingness to climb a lot of stairs! But, the very unique stone bridge at the bottom is worth the walk.
- It’s very shady in the Panther Hollow area. If you’re planning an evening engagement session, go here first, as sunlight disappears here earlier than up at street level.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
No grid was found for: "SCHENLEY.
Find a venue or location on the map:
<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><iframe src="https://mapsengine.google.com/map/embed?mid=zZ-n-UqDEnzo.kxGN87CSzxA8" width="640" height="480"></iframe>