Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
What’s to Love about Weddings at PNC Park?
As a Pirates fan and baseball lover, I’m biased on this one. But even if you don’t love baseball, PNC Park has so much going for it.
- The view of downtown and the Roberto Clemente Bridge from the Gunners Lounge (located on the Pittsburgh Baseball Club level of PNC Park) is unparalleled. It’s a shame this isn’t a bar or restaurant open year-round, because I’d surely come here just for the view. Out-of-town guests will rave about how beautiful Pittsburgh is after experiencing this view!
- The bridal party has access to the dugouts and warning track of the field, as well as stadium seats. These are fun photos!
- The Lexus Club, located at street level, has warm, inviting decor. Also, there’s a spacious lounge with plush leather sofas and chairs, great for guests who want to relax during the reception.
- The bars here aren’t just your typical reception bar, but real bars with bar stools. Who doesn’t love sitting at the bar?
- Ceremony space: Yes (you can have your ceremony at home plate!)
- Reception space: Yes
- Outdoor space: Yes
- Space for indoor photos: Yes
- Capacity: 425
- Preferred caterers only: Yes
115 Federal St
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Find a venue or location on the map:
<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><iframe src="https://mapsengine.google.com/map/embed?mid=zZ-n-UqDEnzo.kxGN87CSzxA8" width="640" height="480"></iframe>