Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
Heinz History Center
What’s to Love about Heinz History Center weddings?
Sometimes I wonder, if I had to get married again, where would I have my wedding? At the top of the list is the Heinz History Center in the Strip District.
Reasons why I think the Heinz History Center is one of Pittsburgh’s best wedding venues:
- Unique, fun, quirky, versatile event spaces
- Superb service, from the event planners to the catering staff to the AV technicians
- Delicious, innovative food options from experienced, capable exclusive caterer Common Plea
- Great for out of town guests – lots of hotels close by, including the Hampton Inn across the street and Homewood Suites one block away
- Plenty of parking
- Staff with a team-oriented, can-do, make-it-happen attitude
I really can’t say enough about that last point. The History Center has a lot to offer brides and grooms and guests, but, because of the terrific attitude of everyone that works on the event staff, it’s also a great place to be a photographer. And not just because it’s neat to look at. Sometimes I encounter venues that appear inconvenienced and irritated by client requests or questions from vendors. (And sometimes even by requests from brides and grooms, too!)
At the Heinz History Center, everyone works together as a team, led by fabulous event planners Daniella, Maura and Cara:
Here is a look at some of the fabulous event space that the Heinz History Center has available for wedding ceremonies, photos and receptions.
- Ceremony space: Yes
- Reception space: Yes
- Outdoor space: Yes
- Space for indoor photos: Yes
- Capacity: 220 in the Great Hall, 350 in the Mueller Center
- Preferred caterers only: Yes, Common Plea is the exclusive caterer