Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
WHY IS CHATHAM CENTER A GOOD CHOICE FOR WEDDING PHOTOS OR AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
- There are some grassy areas and plants, so it’s a nice park-like setting. But, it’s also surrounding by buildings, so if you’re there beyond spring, summer or fall, it won’t matter that there’s nothing in bloom.
- It’s very close to Epiphany Catholic Church – you can walk over.
- And it’s even closer to the Marriott City Center – right outside the back of the hotel.
- There’s a fountain in the middle of the plaza. If it’s not turned on, it kind of looks like a rock sculpture.
- If you’re lucky to be here in late fall in the afternoon, sun bounces off of the building on the east side of the plaza, acting as a giant natural reflector. It’s perfect natural light.
But keep in mind…
- Some of the other Downtown areas (Mellon Green, the North Shore) are a bit more versatile and a bit prettier. But if this plaza is more convenient logistically, it’s a good option.
112 Washington Pl,
Pittsburgh, PA 15219