Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
What’s to Love about Armstrong Farms Weddings?
Located north of Pittsburgh in Saxonburg, Armstrong Farms has two separate barn venues, Fieldstone and Westminster Preserve.
- The barn sits on a hill overlooking beautiful fields, with split-rail fencing lining the long driveway.
- Fieldstone has both heat and air-conditioning, so you can have your wedding here year round.
- Westminster Preserve:
- Westminster Preserve features a cabin and a farmhouse, so two groups can get ready there separately.
- You have the grounds for Friday through Sunday, so you can celebrate all weekend!
- Westminster Preserve has a large tent as well as a two-level barn, so you have a number of various configurations to choose from. The barn does not have heat or air conditioning.
- Ceremony space: Yes
- Reception space: Yes
- Outdoor space: Yes
- Space for indoor photos: Minimal
- Capacity: Fieldstone, up to 160; Westminster Preserve, up to 200
- Preferred caterers only: No, any professional caterer welcome
Find a venue or location on the map:
<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><iframe src="https://mapsengine.google.com/map/embed?mid=zZ-n-UqDEnzo.kxGN87CSzxA8" width="640" height="480"></iframe>