What’s to love about Armstrong Farms weddings?
- Located north of Pittsburgh in Saxonburg, Armstrong Farms has two separate barn venues, Fieldstone and Westminster Preserve.
- The barn sits on a hill overlooking beautiful fields, with split-rail fencing lining the long driveway.
- Fieldstone has both heat and air-conditioning, so you can have your wedding here year round.
- Westminster Preserve:
- Westminster Preserve features a cabin and a farmhouse, so two groups can get ready there separately.
- You have the grounds for Friday through Sunday, so you can celebrate all weekend!
- Westminster Preserve has a large tent as well as a two-level barn, so you have a number of various configurations to choose from. The barn does not have heat or air conditioning.
971 Ekastown Rd
Saxonburg, PA 16056
Where is Armstrong Farms? What else is nearby? Still looking for more venues? Check out the interactive Pittsburgh Wedding Photography Location Guide Map.
Christina Montemurro Photography specializes in Pittsburgh weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs. Using a photojournalistic approach, Christina creates genuine, heartfelt, relaxed images, with extraordinary attention to detail and customer service. Contact Christina now to check availability for your engagement session, wedding, bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah. Christina has been rated among top Pittsburgh photographers. You can read reviews by Christina’s past brides and grooms here and here.