Why is North Park a good choice for wedding photos or an engagement session?
- It’s huge! There are many, many groves, fields, trails and neat little spots. You can never go wrong adding the water element to a photo, and the lake is very pretty.
- There are also a few buildings if you are looking for something beyond just nature.
- No city traffic out in McCandless.
- It can be very busy. Lots of joggers, cyclists, trash cans, portapotties and fishermen.
- There frequently are races and other activities in the Boat House area.
Please don’t overlook what time your photo session will take place! Time of day and time of year are critical to creating beautiful photos.
Looking for more places for pictures for your wedding day or engagement session? Check out the interactive Pittsburgh Wedding Photography Location Guide Map!
Christina Montemurro Photography specializes in photographing Pittsburgh weddings and bar mitzvahs. Using a photojournalistic approach, Christina provides extraordinary attention to detail and customer service. Christina loves to work with happy couples who want to look their best in their wedding photos, but still look like themselves, not models in a styled shoot for a magazine.
Contact Christina now to check availability for your engagement session, wedding, bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah. Christina has been rated among top Pittsburgh wedding photographers. Read reviews that Christina’s past brides and grooms have written here and here. Some of Christina’s favorite venues include the Carnegie Museum, Temple Sinai, Temple Ohav Shalom, Rodef Shalom, Heinz History Center, Edgewood Club, Hotel Monaco, Omni William Penn Hotel, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square, PNC Park and Twelve Oaks Mansion.