When I first met with Susan and Brian, it was clear that spending time with family and friends was a priority on their wedding day. Yes, they wanted some nice portraits – but they didn’t want to drive all over the city or spend a long time taking photos. It’s so important to me to make sure that every couple truly enjoys their wedding day and spends it the way that they want to spend it! I’m all for doing things your own way.
I was shooting video for Susan and Brian’s wedding, so Pamela Anticole was Susan & Brian’s lead photographer, assisted by Lauren Demby. Pamela’s photojournalistic approach was perfect for this wedding day! The whole day ran so smoothly, thanks to fabulous organization and planning by Constance Zotis of Red Shoe Events. The Blooming Dahlia created beautiful classic bouquets and centerpieces, and the cookies by Bella Christie were amazing. And I was super happy to work with my favorite DJ, Eric Schiemer, who provided DJ services as well as a monogram on the dance floor and uplighting.
Here are some of my favorite photos by Pamela and Lauren.
- Photographers: Pamela Anticole and Lauren Demby
- Videography: Christina Montemurro
- DJ: Eric Schiemer
- Wedding Planner: Constance Zotis, Red Shoe Events
- Ceremony Venue: Heinz Memorial Chapel
- Reception Venue/Catering: Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel
- Florist: Blooming Dahlia
- Hair/Makeup: Hannah Conard
- Transportation: 3 Kings Limousine
- Bride’s Dress: Anne Gregory
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids