Pittsburgh Wedding Venue Location and Photography Guide
NORTH SHORE – PNC PARK, ROBERTO CLEMENTE BRIDGE, FORT DUQUESNE BRIDGE, HEINZ FIELD
WHY IS THE NORTH SHORE A GOOD CHOICE FOR WEDDING PHOTOS OR AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
- Lots of diversity here! You have the Pittsburgh skyline. The Roberto Clemente Bridge. PNC Park. Heinz Field. Views of the fountain at Point State Park. The Water Steps. Plus beautiful landscaping, so even though you’re right next to the city, you can still get photos that look like you’re in a park.
- There are a lot of different spots on the North Shore! There are a lot of photos to look through in this gallery. To get a better idea of where on the North Shore these locations are, check out the interactive photo location guide map below.
- It’s convenient to many Downtown and North Shore locations.
- If there’s a Pirates game going on, the Roberto Clemente Bridge is closed to vehicular traffic, so you can get that iconic bridge photo without dodging cars. You’ll likely have some Bucco fans in your photos, but they’ll be yelling “congratulations!” to you.
But keep in mind…
- There can be a lot of people around, especially if there’s a Pirates, Panthers or Steelers game going on.
- If there’s a game going on, parking can be tricky.
No grid was found for: "NORTH.
Find a venue or location on the map:
<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><iframe src="https://mapsengine.google.com/map/embed?mid=zZ-n-UqDEnzo.kxGN87CSzxA8" width="640" height="480"></iframe>