Sometimes I wonder, if I had to get married again, where would I have my wedding? At the top of the list is the Heinz History Center in the Strip District.
Here are a few reasons why I think the Heinz History Center is one of Pittsburgh’s best wedding venues:
- Unique, fun, quirky, versatile event space
- Superb service, from the event planners to the catering staff to the AV technicians
- Delicious, innovative food options from experienced, capable caterers
- Great for out of town guests – lots of hotels close by, including the Hampton Inn right across the street, and the Homewood Suites opening soon
- Easy to get to
- Plenty of parking
- AV technicians who pay attention to lighting!
- Staff with a team-oriented, can-do, make-it-happen attitude
I really can’t say enough about that last point. The History Center has a lot to offer brides and grooms and guests, but, because of the terrific attitude of everyone that works on the event staff, it’s also a great place to be a photographer. And not just because it’s neat to look at. Sometimes I encounter venues that appear inconvenienced and irritated by client requests or questions from vendors. But the History Center staff realizes that everyone needs to work together to create an extraordinary overall wedding experience. I love that about them!
Here is a look at some of the fabulous event space that the Heinz History Center has available for wedding ceremonies, photos and receptions.
- Great Hall – Ceremonies
- Great Hall – Receptions
- Mueller Center, 5th floor – Receptions
- Library and Archives Room – Ceremonies – 6th floor
- Campbell Gallery -4th floor
- Locations for Photos
Up first, the Great Hall. Located on the first floor, this space is very versatile. It’s well-suited for ceremonies, cocktail hours or receptions. The History Center event staff can describe the various configurations available and help you determine the perfect setup for your event.
Ceremonies in the Great Hall:
Great Hall – Receptions
Mueller Center, 5th floor – Receptions
Library and Archives Room – Ceremonies – 6th floor
Campbell Gallery – 4th floor
Locations for Photos
I’d love to work with you at your Heinz History Center wedding! Contact me to check availability for your date and I’ll be happy to talk with you.
Christina Montemurro Photography specializes in special events, including weddings and bar mitzvahs in Pittsburgh. Christina creates genuine, heartfelt, relaxed images, with extraordinary attention to detail and customer service. Contact Christina now to check availability for your engagement session, wedding, bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah.